All these things I have to do

Make sure I get all my assignments done on time so I don't fall behind
Make sure I take time for my loved ones so they don't think I've forgotten about them
Make sure I eat healthy meals so I stay energized
Make sure to practice my language every day so I don't forget how to speak
Make sure I go to the gym more often so I don't get too squishy
Make sure I sleep so I can concentrate on work

Make sure to wake up early so my days get longer
Make sure I apply for a Visa so I can stay and work in the United States
Make sure to look for jobs so I can earn my keep
Make sure I remember everyone's birthday so they don't feel underappreciated
Make sure I remember people's names so they don't feel unimportant

Make sure I spend enough quality time with my boyfriend to get the most out of our time together,
   while also making sure we don't get too distracted from our work
Make sure I go to all the necessary meetings and presentations so I don't miss important information
Make sure to visit career services so they can help me find work that suits me
Make sure to stay up to date on graduation
Make sure to not be late

Make sure I do everything on my list so I won't feel so stressed all the time,
   and stay up at night not being able to sleep,
   so it'll become even harder to do the work I need to,
   and then I won't be able to take time for my friends,
   and I'll forget about all the important meetings
   and miss out on information
   so I won't get a job
   and get kicked out of the country
   and forced to live with my parents
   forever.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Murals

A case study